Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hot coupons tomorrow!!!

It's been quite a while since my last post; I just started a new job which has been taking a lot out of me. But, I've still been out there raking in deals for the guys and gals at the Union Gospel Mission.

In tomorrow's paper, there's going to be on P&G coupon insert, which will be one you won't want to miss. There's going to bee $1/1 tide detergent and $1/1 olay body wash coupons which will mean absolutely free single-load detergent and free olay bars. So, get your hands on as many inserts as you can round up, because those inserts will be worthwhile.

Last time these coupons came out, I got over 30 free bars of olay soap and over 30 free packets of Tide detergent. Stores like Target, Walmart, and Kmart have these items for around 97 cents usually in the travel section.

Much love you all- as soon as I get settled into my job and kick this horrible respiratory infection, I'll be doing more work on this blog.

Generate kindness <3

1 comment:

  1. Cute Site!! We came across you when you posted a comment on Hip2Save's website!!! I love the picture below of all of the stuff you got!! That is great!!! Hope all is well! Just stopping by to say hi! We are now following you!

    ReplyDelete