Saturday, June 12, 2010

No pride- just love

It's been on my heart since I started this blog to make sure I convey to all my readers that I do not post pictures to brag or to be prideful about the deals I get. I only post the pictures and deals because I want to show you all just how far coupons can go for you. I am not trying to brag about the things I am donating to the mission.

I know I am, by no means, and experienced couponer.

There are many many couponers out there who have FANTASTIC blogs containing everything you would ever need to know about saving money.

My favorites are: Hip2Save, The Krazy Coupon Lady, The Frugal Find, and Totally Target

I'm just doing my thing, and hoping to inspire and motivate others to start couponing. I've spent a long time feeling as though I have not been able to do anything substantial for others, but couponing has given me my own little niche- I want to offer this encouragement to anyone who feels there's nothing you can do. There is; there always is.

Generate kindness <3

No comments:

Post a Comment