Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ask for deals to come, and you shall receive!

Well, it's been quite an exciting week for deals at Walgreens- RR deals left and right! I've finally decided I need to have a few boxes on hand so I don't have bags of stuff taking up my living room. Well, I know I posted a couple of days ago about the Ecotrin aspirin and amazing toothbrush clearance...but here's the reaping of the week. I'm just thanking God because I prayed for dental care stuff...and I got toothbrushes in abundance. I also have enough RRs to buy newspapers and a bunch more of the clearanced toothbrushes on Sunday.

So, this is it...for pennies I got all this stuff! And all the little strips of paper in the left corner are actually coupons for FREE packages of Always pads, which I got for purchasing the Kotex U pads.

I also just realized today that the boxes of Ecotrin have $2/1 60 ct. or higher coupons in them, so I've now got a bunch more coupons if the larger size goes on sale!

The next couple of weeks look slow, but the new P&G insert has an awesome $2/1 Pampers wipes 60 ct. or higher...which basically means very cheap baby wipes. Actually, I can work a deal at Rite Aid to get 30 for mere pennies!!! So if anyone is going to get this insert, and isn't going to personally use the coupon...I would LOVE to have it so I can set up the Mamas at Simonka Place with some wipes.

I'm bummed that I'm out of Shick disposable $2/1 coupons, because I used those to get 12 ct. packages for $.03 overage at Walmart (on sale for only $1.97 each). Pick up my last four of those...I'm out of the $1.50/1 coupons for Sure deodorant which made them free at Rite Aid this week (free at Walgreens a few weeks ago). If only a coupon fairy could bring me a truckload of inserts!!!!

Thank you for reading this, and I hope it inspires you to check out some coupon blogs and start getting in on this stuff! It's truly unbelievable how much stuff I am able to get, and give, for so little. Just a lot of time and love!

Generate kindness <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya Sarah!!!! Got to help those we can, anyway we can... God gives us the Resources, we have to use them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's so true. I'm so thankful that I have found a way that I can help- it's very encouraging to me.

    ReplyDelete