Thursday, June 10, 2010

End Caps are a gal's best friend :)

This past Tuesday, I was invited to a surprise birthday dinner for my good friend, Missy, at the Olive Garden in Eugene. Since I was driving down that way, I decided to take advantage of the GIANT Target out on West 11th. Oh...my...goodness!

Total Out of Pocket at Target = 30.97

Total Out of Pocket at Rite Aid = $.67

Total Out of Pocket at Walgreens = $3.49

Total for everything in the picture = $35.13

I URGE you to go grab a couple copies of this past Sunday's paper (some stores keep the Sunday one til they sell out) or ask your friends, family, or neighbors for their unused inserts. Even if you can just get ahold of the $2/1 Pampers Wipes, $3/1 John Freida, and the $4/1 Gilette Fusion coupons...totally worth it!

I would also love to give some one-on-one couponing classes this summer, so please contact me at sarahgaspar@corban.edu if you are interested.

Stay tuned for pictures of my new 4-inch coupon binder I've been working on the past couple of days!!! I literally blew out my 2-inch :)

<3 Generate kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment