Saturday, May 29, 2010

Look what we've done!

Alright, I finally had the energy to truck all the boxes from my apartment to my car today. For those of you who have seen my place, this is no easy feat. For those who have not seen...let me just say that I live in a labyrinth of stairs!

I wanted to say "thank you" to all who have given me coupons, and for all who have put up with me going on and on about couponing! Now you shall be witness to the results of my madness!

Today, the Union Gospel Mission of Salem, OR got:

-30 full-size deodorants
-24 travel-size deodorants
-23 bars of soap
-694.1 fl oz of body wash
-166.6 fl oz of shampoo and conditioner
-610 feminine pads and liners
-418 disposable razors
-12.5 oz of shaving cream
-15.5 oz of toothpaste
-270 flossers
-26 bandaids
-24 medicated wipes
-84 flushable wipes
-500 cotton swabs
-12 light bulbs
-3 bottles of orange cleaner
-29 loads of laundry detergent

Thank you all again for your help and support. This is only the beginning! Please continue to save your coupon inserts for me!

Thank you Lord for giving to me in abundance, so that my heart may overflow with your love.

Generate kindness <3

No comments:

Post a Comment